Design Stylishly Elevated Meetings, Between-The-Sessions, in The Palm Beaches
From iconic resorts, sprawling outdoor spaces and world-class dining, shopping and entertainment options, The Palm Beaches deliver a one-of-a-kind, unrivaled event experiences.
Give attendees a taste of the area’s most luxe highlights to elevate their experience in this section of South Florida. Tours of wow-factor mansions will take their breath away while cruises aboard a decked-out yacht and customized off-site dinners at the area’s stunning resorts promise additional indulgence.
Between-The-Sessions, a glimpse of true South Florida luxury awaits, with exclusive experiences at some of the most unique and best-kept-secrets The Palm Beaches has to offer.
The Palm Beaches are home to some of the most iconic and well-known resorts in the world.
- The Breakers Palm Beach, the ultimate in seaside glamour and will indulge guests in unremitting luxury and genuine hospitality.
- The Boca Raton recently completed a $200 million reimagination and ushered in a luxurious New Golden Era that pays homage to the resort’s remarkable history.
- PGA National Resort unveiled a stunning and extensive $100 million transformation, revitalizing every feature and creating another luxury travel experience.
With dozens of additional legendary and luxurious resorts, such as the Eau Palm Beach Resort and Spa, Four Seasons Palm Beach, and The Colony Palm Beach, events in The Palm Beaches will surpass all expectations.
Be Where The Pros Play
In The Palm Beaches, you don’t need to play like the pros to play with the pros. With year-round sunshine and great weather, facilities for every type of activity and world-class sporting events to inspire attendees, The Palm Beaches are filled with plenty of opportunities to add a sporty element to meetings and events.
- The National Polo Center hosts the most prestigious polo tournament in the U.S. and is the premier polo destination in the world.
- West Palm Beach’s National Croquet Center is the world’s largest dedicated croquet facility, and a perfect locale to host a fun and unique teambuilding event.
- It’s easy to see why we're Florida’s Golf Capital®, with more than 160 sun-soaked golf courses, designed by the greatest architects in the game.
Only in The Palm Beaches
The Palm Beaches Destination Services Team can help you curate one-of-a-kind luxury and incentive experiences only available here.
- Attend a sea turtle release at Loggerhead Marinelife Center, a leading turtle rehabilitation and ocean conservation center located on one of the most densely populated sea turtle nesting beaches in the world
- Shop like VIPs on Worth Avenue in Palm Beach – and give attendees the opportunity to create a personalized shift dress or handbag at the Worth Avenue Lilly Pulitzer store
- For a dash of invigorating exercise with intimate views of Palm Beach’s mega-mansions and Lake Worth Lagoon’s calming mangroves, arrange a “Mangroves and Mansions” kayak tour.